Friday, September 22, 2006

Oh dear...

Well, it looks like this experiment is going right down the drain. My problem is that I usually feel like writing something in one of the languages. So I write a post, save it as a draft, and wait for the inspiration to translate it. But it doesn't arrive. It's letting me down, and I feel a bit disappointed and abandoned.

I work with translation all day, and finding the energy to translate everything I write as well may have been pushing expectations. I'm thinking a lot now, and I'm mostly thinking that these blogs are mine. So I can change my mind, and that's what's happening.

From now on I'm going to write what I feel like writing, in the language I feel like writing in, and translate it when and if I feel like it.

That's a lot of feeling, like (see what I did there?).

No comments: