Friday, October 13, 2006

Oooops...

I've left this place a bit long between updates...

I've been very busy, and when I've been slightly less busy, I have been taking a virtual stroll through the Norwegian blogosphere. I like it there. I enjoy reading Norwegian blogs, and find it easier than trying to find good blogs in English. It's quite possible that my view of my home country and its inhabitants is more thatn a little coloured by nostalgia, but it's my impression that the average quality of the Norwegian blogs I stumble across is higher than the English language ones. There are several very obvious points to be made here regarding the total number of blogs etc., but I can't be bothered.

I don't really mean that these Norwegian blogs are particularly "important", or that the content is particularly useful, but just simply that they're generally a joy to read. I don't think I'm familiar enough with the Norwegian world of blogs (I've dropped in occasionally over the last couple of months) to proclaim anything definitive about it, but wanted to say thank you for the nice and thought-provoking/laughter-inducing reads. This means that I'm not blogging a lot at the moment, as I'm having such a fantastic time reading. Go, Norway!

No comments: